PlantNet Plant Identification Download for PC – Looking for a way to Download PlantNet Plant Identification for Windows 10/8/7? Then you are in the right place. Continue to find out different possible ways to Download and Install one of the best Education app PlantNet Plant Identification for PC.
Do you know you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if they are not officially available for PC platform? Yes, they do exits a few different ways you can install Android apps on Windows machine and use them as you use on Android smartphone. Here in this article, we are gonna present you the process in a step by step guide. Before that let’s check out the technical specifications of the app.
PlantNet Plant Identification for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||PlantNet Plant Identification|
|File size||Varies with device|
PlantNet Plant Identification for PC has got stunning ratings and reviews in both Google playstore and Apple App store. With over 5,000,000+ installations and 4.5 star average user aggregate rating points, it is on the top spot of Google Playstore’s Education apps. Currently, PlantNet Plant Identification is under Editor’s Choice Apps section in Playstore.
If you haven’t installed PlantNet Plant Identification on your Android smartphone, here is the Google playstore link for you. It is worth installing on your smartphone –
PlantNet Plant Identification Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
Even though official version of PlantNet Plant Identification for Desktop is not available, you can still Download and use PlantNet Plant Identification for Windows 10 or PlantNet Plant Identification for Mac using few different methods available. We will list down all the possibilities with each ones pros and cons.
We are gonna use Android emulators to install and Download PlantNet Plant Identification for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. You can follow a similar process to get this app on your Mac as well. Android emulators simulate android devices on a laptop so that you can run or test Android apps on laptop. There are plenty of emulators available on the internet. We will list down the best ones and let you know the process to run PlantNet Plant Identification for PC in a step by step guide.
PlantNet Plant Identification Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
We are going to use one of the best and most popular Android emulator – Bluestacks here. Bluestacks is known for its rich graphics and great user experience. So without much ado, let’s jump into the step by step process for PlantNet Plant Identification Download for Laptop using Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator on your laptop. Haven’t installed it earlier? Here is the download link and installation guide for you – Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: Installation process takes few minutes time depending upon your internet speed. Wait for it to complete the installation.
- Step 3: Now just open bluestacks app player. First boot may take 2-3 minutes based on your PC performance.
- Step 4: You can find Search bar on the home screen as shown in the image below. Search for the app you want to install. In our case PlantNet Plant Identification for PC. You can even open Google Playstore and search for the same.
- Step 5: Now a new pop up window of Google playstore will appear where you can find PlantNet Plant Identification app information and Install button.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, PlantNet Plant Identification will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in bluestacks and start using PlantNet Plant Identification app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However, using the standard method to Install any android applications is recommended.
The latest version of Bluestacks (Bluestacks 4) comes with high performance (6X faster than most of the phones) and great design. Billions of games are being played on Bluestacks each and every month. So it is always the first and preferred way for Download PlantNet Plant Identification for PC. But you need to have a PC with minimum configuration otherwise you may face frequent stuck while using it.
PlantNet Plant Identification Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Another best and recently gaining huge popularity is MemuPlay emulator. It is regarded as the best choice for playing games. In fact, it is developed exclusively for gaming purposes. So here in this method we will see how we can Download PlantNet Plant Identification for Windows 10 or 8 or 7 Laptop with MemuPlay emulator. The process is quite similar to how we install PlantNet Plant Identification for PC using Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. You can download it from here – Memu Play Official Website. Just open this website and you can find the Emulator file Download link on top of the screen
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, open it and find Google Playstore app icon on the home screen. Just click on it.
- Step 3: Now search for PlantNet Plant Identification app on Google playstore. Find the official app from plantnet-project.org developer and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Upon successful installation, you can find PlantNet Plant Identification on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is simple and easy to use emulator. It is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks. As it is designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
PlantNet Plant Identification – Features:
Pl@ntNet is an application that allows you to identify plants simply by photographing them with your smartphone. Very useful when you don’t have a botanist on hand! Pl@ntNet is also a great citizen science project: all the plants you photograph are collected and analysed by scientists around the world to better understand the evolution of plant biodiversity and to better preserve it.
Pl@ntNet allows you to identify and better understand all kinds of plants living in nature: flowering plants, trees, grasses, conifers, ferns, vines, wild salads or cacti. Pl@ntNet can also identify a large number of cultivated plants (in parks and gardens) but this is not its primary purpose. We especially need Pl@ntNet’s users to inventory the wild plants, those that you can observe in nature of course but also those that grow on the sidewalks of our cities or in the middle of your vegetable garden!
The more visual information you give to Pl@ntNet about the plant you are observing, the more accurate the identification will be. There are indeed many plants that look alike from afar and it is sometimes small details that distinguish two species of the same genus. Flowers, fruits and leaves are the most characteristic organs of a species and it is them that should be photographed first. But any other detail can be useful, such as thorns, buds or hair on the stem. A photograph of the whole plant (or the tree if it is one!) is also very useful information, but it is often not sufficient to allow a reliable identification.
At present Pl@ntNet makes it possible to recognize about 20,000 species. We are still a long way from the 360,000 species living on earth, but Pl@ntNet is getting richer every day thanks to the contributions of the most experienced users among you. Don’t be afraid to contribute yourself! Your observation will be reviewed by the community and may one day join the photo gallery illustrating the species in the application.
The new version of Pl@ntNet released in January 2019 includes many improvements and new features:
– The ability to filter recognized species by genus or family.
– The differentiated data revision that gives more weight to users who have demonstrated the most skills (in particular the number of species observed, validated by the community).
– The re-identification of shared observations, whether yours or those of other users of the application.
– The multi-flora identification that allows you to search for the photographed plant in all the flora of the application and not only in the one you have selected. Very useful when you are not sure what flora to look for.
– The selection of your favorite floras to access them more quickly.
– The navigation at different taxonomic levels in image galleries.
– The mapping of your observations.
– Links to many factsheets.
The web version of the application is also available at the following address: https://identify.plantnet.org/
PlantNet Plant Identification for PC – Bottom Line:
Even though there are few good apps are available in Education category, PlantNet Plant Identification has got enormous popularity and user base with its simple yet effective use.
We have mentioned most of the best and probable solutions for using PlantNet Plant Identification for PC. You can follow any of the methods to get all the features of PlantNet Plant Identification on your laptop and enjoy the Education on your PC.
Also Read: UBOOK DOWNLOAD FOR PC WINDOWS 10/8/7 LAPTOP