Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found Error on Windows10 -Solved
When you try to do work on your PC and you attempt to open the options of your Wacom tablet administration. Suddenly, you see “THE TABLET DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND” error message. In any case, there’s no need to stress. You’ll be relieved to know it’s possible and easy to settle the Wacom Tablet Driver not found error on Windows 10.
Solution #1: Reboot your Wacom tablet service
In the event that your Wacom tablet administration does not work well, you may experience this Wacom tablet driver not found error issue. Pursue the below steps to reboot the Wacom tablet administration:
- Then click the Windows logo key + R at a similar time to summon the Run cmd.
- Then type services.msc and tap on OK option.
- Then locate and right-click on your Wacom tablet administration.
Mark: The administration name changes from various Wacom tablet items, for example, Wacom Profession Service, Wacom Consumer Service, TabletServiceWacom Touch Keyboard, and Handwriting Panel Service etc.
- Then click Restart. In case that you can’t locate Restart button, at that point click Start.
- Presently attempt to open the alternatives of your tablet and check whether it works. In the event that it works, that’s great! In case that it doesn’t, don’t surrender trust. We have another solution for you below.
Solution #2: Reinstall your Wacom tablet driver
An old, absent or ruined tablet driver on your Windows can likewise cause this Wacom tablet driver not found error issue. You can fathom it with a simple update of your Wacom tablet. You can manually or automatically update your tablet on your Windows.
- Manually update – By heading off to the Wacom site, and looking for the latest right driver for your tablet You can update your Wacom tablet driver manually. Make certain to pick the main driver that is perfect with your Windows 10 version.
- Automatically update – You can also do the automatic update with the help of Driver Easy. Driver Easy will consequently perceive your operating system and locate the right driver for your tablet, and your Windows 10 version, and it will install them effectively.
- First, Download and install the Driver Easy software in your PC.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
Then run Driver Easy and tap on Scan Now option shown on the screen of your PC. Driver Easy will at that point check your PC and identify any issue drivers.
- Tap on the “Update All” option to consequently download and install the right form of all the drivers that are absent or obsolete on your operating system (this needs the Pro version – you’ll be incited to upgrade when you click the Update All option).
- After the updating process, restart your Windows 10 and check whether your tablet works or not.
Ideally, this article guides you to settle the Wacom tablet driver not found error issue on windows 10. Don’t hesitate to give feedback by commenting underneath.